Thursday, October 25, 2007

Can I Put 15s On 01 Dodge Ram



In 2005, eBay bought Skype for $ 2.6 billion. Two weeks devalues \u200b\u200bskype to $ 1.2 billion admitting it paid too much. See here.

Microsoft buys the 1, 6% of Facebook by paying $ 240 million. This theoretically leads to the assessment of Facebook to $ 15 billion.
Maybe M $ 240 million dollars are few, but evaluate a company like Facebook $ 15 billion is an exaggeration. Okay, the seller has done a good deal, but here sopravalutazioini begin to increase (remember also that Google bought YouTube two years ago).

I remember in 2000 when Tiscali was worth more than the Fiat.

We are the second phase of the Internet bubble? I hope not, because if we do not implode again this gets back up again.

the first Internet bubble was there and I'm still paying any consequence (I have not received all the money I had to).

0 comments:

Post a Comment