Thursday, September 18, 2008

What Happened With Cytherea

thoughts in freedom


Sometimes I wonder: if the weather had anything to me what to invent, what to do and how long will it take?
you will exclaim: maybe!
I do not think so but you end up in tune with yourself if the time claimed it was then waiting to be filled from your breath, your thoughts, your imagination, from your affection.
I believe that beyond many worries, we are trying to kill our time to our fear of silence, the silence of others, afraid to listen to our "noise", the "noise" of others, fear of emotions, suffering, fear of being put up by the affection of others.
How sweet the smile of a child. But tell me, the cry of a child who needs our love, the goodnight kiss, that claim our "pampering" is not as tender, not fill us with emotion and warmth, tenderness at the point of suffering his silence? The silence of a child not troubled by any chance? Yet how many times I beseech you to be quiet. But we are not worried by chance when you do not feel, when we look for when "strangely" not ignore us or fill his voice, his stories, his quirks?
Tonight I want to do "racket" as a child .. to fill the silence, the silence, my silence, full of music, color and warmth, affection and love but also of great anger and pain for all those who can not or do not want to risk being in silence.
A dream, a caress, for you

0 comments:

Post a Comment