Friday, April 4, 2003

Low Temperature Infection



I'd like to bring something in writing time ago ... .. from a very
ML King is a bit long ...

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I have a dream ... I have a dream

Yes, it's true, I myself am a victim of faded dreams, hopes ruined, but in spite of all I want to conclude by saying that I still have dreams, because I know that in life one must never give up. If you lose hope, you lose the vitality that makes life worth, the courage to be yourself, that force that makes you continue regardless.

why I still have a dream. I have a dream that one day the men stood up and realize that they were created to live together as brothers. This morning I have a dream that one day every black in our country, people of color around the world will be judged on the basis of his character rather than that of color of his skin, and every man will respect the dignity and worth of human personality. I still have a dream that one day justice rolls down like waters and righteousness like a mighty current. I still have a dream that one day the war will cease, that men will change their swords into plowshares and nations do not rise up against most nations, and war will not even be under investigation. I still dream every valley shall be exalted and every mountain will be leveled. With this faith we will be able to hasten the day when there will be peace on earth>>

JennySally

0 comments:

Post a Comment